Wednesday 4 June 2014

St Petersburg - the selfies rule


Seems like this is our first major trip where I have an iPhone readily available, and I find myself taking selfies all the time.  I can't help it !


The above photo was taken in front of one of the most beautifully decorated cathedrals that I have ever seen - the Church of our Saviour on the Spilled Blood.


The above photo was taken inside the same church.



The above photo was taken outside of the Hermitage Museum.  In the background is one of the biggest (longest) buildings I have ever seen.



The Hermatige Museum can be seen in the background of the above pictur, over the main river in St Petersburg, the Neva.



Our hotel, Hotel St Petersburg, in the background.  A VERY large hotl, but falling to bits.  Saving grace was the view from our room.  



The above photo was takin in Tallnn, near the Fat Margaret bastillon (part of the old city walls).







1 comment:

  1. No, not Putin. But, Pushkin, Nevski, Tchaikovsky , yes. And we are now in a part of the world wher I think Putin would not travel to often... ;)

    ReplyDelete