Saturday 21 June 2014

Moscow at dawn



I woke up at 4.30am and noticed that we had left the curtains open.  Usually not a problem, but in summer, the sun rises rally early and the light can easily wake people up.

In my case, it was already light outside.  Bugger.  I only got to sleep around midnight.

So, I got up and had a look to the window.  What a view !  Although the sun hadn't made an appearance yet, the light was good and there were a lot of scattered clouds about.  I waited for about 35 minutes, and was finally rewarded with the sun making a show through the clouds.

I must have taken dozens of photos,mtrying to capture every angle and the many different shades of light.

Here is one I took with the iphone.





1 comment:

  1. Interesting how its the same sun that rises and sets no matter where we are in the world. Hey bro... you take the best sunrise shots of anyone I know.

    ReplyDelete